Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Mahogany Hair Color

Mixing mahogany and deep copper red, gives a bold and beautiful look!! This look will turn heads! I use Joico Vero K-Pak Permanent Professional Hair Color.


Jordan wanted to try a new and totally different color!!


She started with light to medium brown hair.  On the top half of her hair I used 1/2 tube 5RM (red mahogany) and mixed it with 1/2 tube 5RR (red garnet) 20 volume peroxide.  On the bottom I used 1N Black.  I left the color on 25 minutes.  If your hair is darker you will need to use 5RM and 6RR (ruby red).

Putting a section of black underneath gives an even bolder look!!

 
hair by- beth

Dark Hair Color

This is Jordan again with a new style!




Hair Styles Pics.


 Choosing a Hair Cut
Great ideas for getting a great hair cut and color.

  Joico Products

These are some of the products I use on my clients.

Beautiful Eyebrows

All about eyebrows!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment