Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spa Salon Design

                                 
                                          A great spacious place to work!
                                       Bella Faccia Day Spa 
                                        Italian theme decor

                                            
                                           The Hair Salon


Wow! I have my own stylist room and comfortable shampoo bowl. A nice place to do my services. Granite counter tops and big wood cabinets. It sure is nice to have my own room and privacy. We don't have to hear any other stylist drama because I am the only hairdresser.



In my room I have a picture of Venice Italy. We have relaxing spa music pipped in each room for our clients. This spa was made perfect for a oasis away for this stressful world.


This is another separate room where me and Allison do facials. It has a picture of Rome. There are separate rooms in the spa for the massage therapist, manicures and pedicures, and facials.


                                        The massage room

                               
                                  Here is the pedicure room

                                       
                                         Cozy bathroom


                                         Reception area


We also have a steam room that clients can use before their massage and facial.


Thank you Lord for this nice place to work! Picture of the wonderful girls I work with Allison and Tina.


No comments:

Post a Comment