Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Party Hair Style for Long Hair

Not too formal hair style for long hair. Tina wanted to wear her hair down for a big get together with family and friends. She is a nail technician. At work she always wares her hair up in a pony tail. She wanted to look nice and wear her hair down, so we decided on this style for her.



 I used a med size curling iron. I started with sections on the bottom. I sprayed every strand with Joico firm hair spray. This will make it stay in. Your hands can get a little sticky but it works great. Then I back combed the crown for some height . After that I pulled up the front of her hair and crisscross with bobby pins to the crown of her head. So cute!!




JoiMist® Firm
  • This firm-hold aerosol spray locks in finished style for all-day hold and support.
  • UV protectants protect against daily environmental stress.
  • An excellent humidity-resistant firm-hold spray that maintains hair    shape throughout the day.

 This is her finished product. She love it, so did her friends and family at the party! She is going to have her first baby soon. I am excited for her!


No comments:

Post a Comment